Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Sanatan Sanstha at Police Station

Despite grave provocation, sadhaks at Sanatan Sanstha stand their ground. The lady sadhak is also firm and reiterates that she wants to seek the guidance of Dr Jayant Athavale to seek spirituality and stay forever at Sanatan Ashram Ponda. She refuses to go back to her parents.

Sanatan Sanstha wins another round


All the action is filmed by sadhaks of Sanatan Sanstha. The media is out in full strength outside Sanatan Ashram Panvel. They are not covering the event live but we are satisfied with their presence. It is happening just in time for the prime evening news and we will get good coverage. A substantial crowd has gathered outside the ashram and we have stationed some of the sadhaks in plain clothes. They are voicing their opinion to the media. This is an important part of the overall strategy and shows the level of planning by sadhaks under the guidance of Dr Jayant Athavale. They oppose anyone criticising Sanatan Sanstha and their numbers ensure that the media listens to them. Some of the local persons are also convinced that the fault lies with the parents and not with the Sanstha. They are our future recruits.
If this is not mind control, then what is this? Is this about spirituality; is Sanatan Sanstha propagating spirituality by this manner?

Action at the police station


But wait, the real action is yet to begin. The drama now shifts to the police station. The lady sadhak and her family are taken to the police station. We depute only a few of our sadhaks there as we are busy preparing for the next stage; a crucial stage – the press conference.
I don’t go to the police station but am able to hear the entire conversation live courtesy a sadhak. My lady sadhak, the disciple of Dr Jayant Athavale does me proud once again. She has lived up to the occasion, she has not faltered anywhere. She gives a clear cut statement that she has left her house on her free will and wants to join Sanatan Sanstha as a full-time devotee. Her parents cannot force her as she is an adult. The game is over for her parents. They lose their emotional balance. They have lost her. Sanatan Sanstha has won again.
The news is conveyed to the media gallery. The parents and her relatives are filmed leaving the station heartbroken and defeated. What a great psychological image; we realise the significance immediately. I realise the importance of the image and keep a copy for further reference. I can visualise the heading in Sanatan Prabhat Marathi. It will read “True Spirituality wins over evil forces” and will carry an image of the lady sadhak and another of her defeated family leaving the police station.  

But, I have other things on my mind. I must prepare for the press conference. I must crown Sanatan Sanstha in such positivity that the image stays in the mind for a long time.


Do I realise the immorality of my act? I have separated a family; I have destroyed a family; all in the name of spirituality. I have acted under the spell of Sanatan Sanstha and Dr Jayant Athavale. My mind is controlled by them. 
Can I ever attain Mooksha? Can I ever redeem my bad Karma?

No comments:

Post a Comment