Pages

Saturday 5 November 2016

Flying away

The bird has flown


The time between the last big fight and my flight has given me time to plan my escape. It has given time to Sanatan Sanstha to make certain arrangements. The flight has been planned very professionally. The final decision is mine, it seems. But the sanstha has been egging me during the last ten-day period. Some sadhaks are always near my house within shouting distance. They have been told to create a ruckus in case I shout for help. I am told to shout for help in case my family does something.
Some sadhaks phone me regularly, they call me every hour and particularly when my husband is not at home. They get this information from the watchers. I am encouraged by their words; they praise me for the bold step that I am about to take. They speak as if they are worshipping me. They tell me how proud my Guru, Dr Jayant Athavale will be of me; how I am an example to the society.
They have shown me how to reach Sanatan Sanstha Ashram at Devad, Panvel. I should take a bus as my family can stop the train and check anytime they want to. I should reach the Panvel Ashram on my own, otherwise, the sanstha can be accused of kidnapping.
I have to give a written statement to the nearest police station stating that I have been harassed by my husband and I am going to Goa for meditation.
Once I reach Panvel, Sanatan Sanstha will step in and make all arrangements. I should not fear as I am doing the right thing.

The flight


The big day comes. I wake up early in the morning and pray to Dr Jayant Athavale to give me strength and lead me on the right path.
I notice that the sadhaks have all withdrawn and there is nobody watching the home.
My husband leaves for his bank at his usual time.
I tell my daughter that I have an errand and will come late, I cannot look into her eyes. I don’t want to look her in the eyes. She is a traitor; she is one of them. Let her suffer like the rest of them.
I switch off my mobile and fly. Fly away to freedom, free from harassment, free to live my own life on my own terms. Free to devote my life with my body and mind for Sanatan Sanstha. Free of the materialistic world. Running on the path of Sanatan Dharma towards moksha guided by my guru, Dr Jayant Athavale.


At last, I am free.

No comments:

Post a Comment